Single Family Home
Exceptional Craftsmanship by Ken Johnson Development, designed by Architect Doug Leach, stunning finishes by L'Esperance Design...
You will love this 2018 Cape Cod Beauty situated on a highly desirable corner lot.
- Extensive use of Neolith Estatuario Quartz, Pietra Grey Marble, Calcutta Splenda Marble, Basalto Stone, Ice Cube Marble, Hexagon tiles, mirrored tiles, stacked stone, flagstone and wide white oak hardwood floors.
- 5 bedrooms, large office/ formal living room with cement tiled fireplace, 5 full bathrooms...one in every bedroom, 2 powder rooms, 3 stop wood paneled elevator, Epicurean Kitchen with Wolf, Subzero and Bosch appliances, Pot filler, steam oven and microwave oven. Kitchen has a built in desk with floating shelves, a breakfast nook, a walk in pantry, a massive Neolith Estatuario Quartz Island with 2 sinks & 2 Bosch dishwashers.
- Family Room has coffered wood beamed ceilings, a substantial bricked fireplace, a 12 foot La Cantina bifold door leading to the patio with a herringbone tiled floor, an electric ceiling heater, a Peninsula cut from Basalto stone slab with a Lynx barbecue grill, U-line refrigerator, builtin steel trash unit, and double storage steel storage drawers and access door.
- Master bedroom has tongue and groove vaulted ceilings, a marble tiled fireplace, builtins, a herringbone tiled deck, Calcutta Splendor Marble master bath with a steeping tub, two vanities, a built-in linen closet and a custom wood walk-in closet including a peninsula and velvet lined jewelry with watch showcase drawers and dresser. Large laundry room with sink and storage.
- The large basement was built for entertaining with a full wet bar kitchen featuring a Fisher-Paykel single drawer dishwasher, glass displays, a fridge with ice maker, a chilled wine room, a powder room and a guest bedroom with ensuite bath.
- 3 car garage has 2 electric vehicle outlets and a deep sink.
Audio Visual system is fully prewired Cat 5 surround system in family room and basement with a Home Theatre pre-wired for projection and for drop down screen. Speakers in kitchen, patio, master bedroom and first floor office/ 2nd living room. 3 zone heating and air conditioning, fully functional alarm system with optional outside camera locations, and central vacumn.